What is a Long Term Services and Supports (LTSS) Community Partner?
- MassHealth is Massachusetts’ name for Medicaid. It is a state and federal health insurance program that supports 60,000 people with long-term services and supports in Massachusetts.
- MassHealth is implementing the Accountable Care Organization (ACO) program to better meet the needs of its members with complex health care needs.
- The ACO program across Massachusetts has begun developing partnerships with local Human Services agency groups called Community Partners (CP).
- Community Partners will be your partners to improve the quality of services, and provide care coordination and integration, while providing better value to MassHealth and Massachusetts citizens.
- Massachusetts Care Coordination Network (MCCN) is a LTSS Community Partner who will provide person-centered care coordination services to help you navigate your health care needs.
Am I eligible?
- If you are a MassHealth member in an ACO/MCO health plan you may be eligible for MCCN services. Please contact your health plan administrator.
Why Choose Massachusetts Care Coordination Network (MCCN)?
- MCCN is a partnership of agencies that have specialization in all areas of meeting your physical, behavioral and long term care needs.
- MCCN Care Coordinators are knowledgeable about people with complex lifelong needs, resourceful, respectful, and available at flexible hours of the day that meet your needs, as well as the needs of your clients.
- By coordinating care, MCCN takes the best resources available and matches supports to each person’s needs. MCCN provides the tools that help people build self-directed, fulfilling lives.
How Does MCCN Coordinate Care?
MCCN’s experienced care coordinators and staff work closely with each individual to provide:
- Outreach and Engagement
- LTSS Care Planning including Choice Counseling
- Care Team Participation
- LTSS Care Coordination
- Support for Transitions of Care
- Health and Wellness Coaching
- Connection to Social Services and Community Resources, including Flexible Services